Risk Management & Loss Control
Protecting against loss demands more than just the purchase of commercial coverage.
Our customers' needs require our focus on unique design and administration of risk management programs for:
- Inland Marine
- Workers' Compensation
- General Liability
- Contract Surety
- Professional Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Excess & Surplus Markets
- Fiduciary Liability
To manage risks your risks effectively, we like to get to know you and understand how your business operates. We can then assist you in analyzing your exposures, recommending risk transfer and assisting you in selecting a cost-effective approach. Our goal is to provide each of our clients with an insurance program that closely matches their needs with an acceptable levels of risk assumption.
We can provide your business with consultation services, resources, OSHA publications, technical bulletins, fleet safety, and model safety programs.
Lowering Commercial Property Insurance Costs:
The cost of business property insurance typically depends on the degree of risk you face. By taking measures to improve safety and security of your building and operations, you can not only reduce risk but can potentially reduce business property insurance costs as well. Here are some tips to reduce your risk:
- Review safety of your location(s):Spot potential risks on the premises, such as fire hazards and potential for chemical spills.
- Review the security of your location(s):Look for ways to reduce the risk of breaking and entering. Installing security cameras and lighting can go a long way toward enhancing security and reducing the risk of theft and vandalism.
- Reduce the risk of fire and smoke damage:Check your smoke detectors and make sure they are working. If you have a smoke detector has it been serviced recently?
- Protect against business disruption:The health of your business depends on continuing your operation. Do you have a plan in place if your communication or power goes out? Do you have a business continuity plan? Can you operate at an offsite location? Have you practices operating your business offsite?
Contact us today to let us custom design a risk management plan to best protect your business.