Errors and Omissions
Professionals need E&O insurance coverage:
Does your industry provide a professional service that regularly gives advice?
We provide tailored E&O coverage to reduce your risk when a client accusations your business of inadequate work, negligence, or the failure to perform your professional services.
Professionals can get sued for negligence even if the omission wasn't made by mistake.
E& O Coverage is recommended for:
- Doctors, lawyers, financial planners, accountants, architects, engineers, etc.
- Advertising agencies, Commercial printers, Web hosting companies and Wedding Planners.
- If you are in the business of providing a service to your client for a fee, you have an E&O claim risk.
Reducing Your E&O claims risk:
- Have a detailed written contract that defines what will be done, what will not be done and what the fees will be.
- Communicate with your client throughout the job and keep the project expectations realistic.
- Use Internal and Exterior Quality Control audits to check on Quality Control procedures in place.
We invite you to contact the Reno Insurance Agency for a free evaluation of your business insurance policies. Together we can evaluate your E&O lawsuit risk factors.