Toys - Boats, Motorcycles and Motorhomes
Affordable Insurance Options:
- Automobile Insurance- We take care of you whether your record is perfect, or could use some help. Reno Insurance can help parents find affordable coverage for your 16 year old too.
- Motorcycle Insurance- Our policies get your motorcycle or scooters in and out of the repair shop quickly.
- Boat Insurance- At Reno Insurance we know there is more than the boat at risk. We carefully look for policies that cover your passengers, the skiers in back, and the wreck removal costs.
- Motor Home Insurance- Reno Insurance will find you the insurance policy to protect your motor home, the contents, and your precious cargo - the passengers traveling with you.
- Ask us about roadside assistance packages too!
Reno Insurance offers a full range of automobile and motorcycle insurance packages to protect
your investment, and make that bad day a calmer one.
Automobile insurance is all about protecting yourself.
How to keep your boat in shipshape?
If you’re a boater, there’s nothing better than a day on the water. We know your boat is a significant investment of time and money. Routine maintenance can extend the life of your boat and reduce the need for costly repairs. Sometimes it’s hard to remember what to look for. Here are some tips to help you:
- Wash your boat regularly. Periodically wax your boat and apply anti-fouling paint to reduce environmental wear and tear.
- Make sure mooring lines are securely fastened in place, neatly coiled with no signs of breakage or wear to prevent damage that occurs while boats are docked.
- Be sure your battery is properly charged and clean, and that fluid levels are suitable.
- Routinely inspect the hull for blistering, cracking or distortions.
- Check through-hull fittings for brittleness or cracking and replace them as necessary.
- Check fuel systems for leaks as well as hoses and belts for brittleness, cracks, holes, connections and fit.
- Check your electrical systems and wiring; apply water-repellant, non-conductive grease or corrosion inhibitor.
- Flush engines after each outing and check your fuel tanks, clamps and fuel lines for rust, damage or corrosion.
- Check the bilge pump frequently to be sure it is functioning properly.
- Inspect the condition of life jackets and ensure fire extinguishers are properly charged.
- Take advantage of safety inspections offered by the U.S. Coast Guard, the Coast Guard Auxiliary or U.S. Power Squadrons in your area.
Remember to review your insurance coverage for boat and watercraft liability with our office.