Automobile Insurance Coverages
Since we are an Independent Insurance agency, the Reno Insurance Agency can pick and choose the Auto Insurance Policy that matches your specific coverage needs.
Auto Insurance Coverages
- Property Damage Liability coverage pays for damage you cause to someone else's car or other property.
- Medical Payments coverage pays for medical expenses of the driver and passengers of the policyholder's car.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist coverage reimburses you, a designated driver, or a member of your family if one of you is hit by an uninsured or underinsured driver. Coverage is also available if you are injured as a pedestrian.
- Collision coverage reimburses you for damage to your auto if it is upset or impacted with another vehicle or object.
- Other Then Collision / Comprehensive coverage reimburses you for damage to your auto caused by fire, theft, explosion, earthquake, falling objects, windstorm, hail, water, flood, vandalism, riot or civil commotion, glass breakage, or contact with a bird or animal.
- Additional Coverages Available: Towing expense, Rental car coverage, Lease/Loan gap coverage, Extended non-owned, Named non-owned, Custom equipment, or Electronic equipment.
Don't drive distracted - save a life.
Read about vehicle safety at http://www.nhtsa.gov/Vehicle+Safety